Tuesday 17 November 2015

Top 10 Super Mario games

Mario has some pretty amazing games. These range from the classic 2-D Side Scrollers to the modern 3-D Free Roamers. I am going to count down my top 10 favourite Super Mario games.




10) Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario bros. is where it all started for Mario. this is the first Mario game I played and it got me hooked into the Mario games.

09) New Super Mario Bros. DS

This is the 2nd DS game I had. this has got to be one of my most played games in the franchise.
 

08) New Super Mario Bros. U

This game got me wanting the Wii U, although, I don't currently own a Wii U, I still love this game.
 

07) Super Mario Sunshine

Played this game and loved it from the start. Even though I got 5% through and didn't know what to do afterwards.
 

06) Super Mario 3-D World

Another game that makes me want a Wii U. The fact that Peach is a playable character insted of a non-playable character (NPC) is why it is on my list.
 

05) Super Mario Galaxy 2

Jumping from planet to planet, using different powerups and being able to ride Yoshi. Another game I got hooked into.
 

04) Super Mario Galaxy

This is the 1st mario game I played on the Wii. This game had a load of features that the 2nd one didn't. Hell they even let Luigi a chance to shine in the stars.
 

03) Super Mario 64 DS

The 1st game I ever had on a DS. It is also the first game I had seen where you could play as Yoshi instead of riding him.
 

02) Super Mario World

The best game when looking at the sprite and game mechanics. I have loved to speedrun this game.

Honourable Mention) Super Mario Bros. 3 

Super Mario Bros. started Mario's, Princess saving set of games. This game perfected them.
 

01) Super Mario Maker

The block breaking, princess saving, plumber is back and it is up to you to create courses for Mario to overcome. This is the main reason I want a Wii U.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment